A qualified Orthodontic Dental Nurse is needed for a friendly and busy orthodontic dental group with practices based in Wimbledon, Tolworth and Mitcham.
The role is primarily based at the Wimbledon and Tolworth locations and requires flexibility to cover other sister practices when required.
CPDs, further training and specialization courses available where applicable.
Job Title: Qualified Orthodontic Nurse
Start date: ASAP
Location: Wimbledon and Tolworth
Salary: £26,000 and £32,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Hours of work (subject to change): Mondays 8:30am-18:00pm, Tuesday to Thursdays, rostered between 7:30am – 19:00pm, Fridays 8:30am – 18:00pm. Hours may vary in the future so flexibility is a must.
- GDC registered
- 1 year orthodontic nursing experience
- Providing 4 handed dentistry
- Radiography, Impression taking and photography
- Must have proof of Hepatitis B immunization
- Must have a high level of written and spoken English
- Computer literate [the practice uses specialist software: Orthotrac]
- Successful applicants will be subject to CRB checks
- Applicants must be UK or have a valid visa with the right to work In the UK.
If you are a newly Qualified Dental Nurse looking for a role within a Specialist Orthodontic Dental Practice please apply now.
Due to high volume of CV’s we are unable to respond to all applicants. However, we may hold your CV on our file and contact you for future suitable roles.