This is a great opportunity for a Qualified Orthodontic Dental Nurse to gain experience and further her career in a fast-paced mixed NHS and Private Dental Practice specialized in Orthodontics and Restorative Dentistry.
Job Title: Qualified Dental Nurse
Start date: ASAP
Location: Canons Park
Salary: excellent, dependent on experience, starting from £10/h
Job type: Full-time, Mon- Fri- 8:30am -6:30pm
Dental Software: SOE & DO IT
The Practice: 3 surgeries mixed NHS and Private Dental practice | High-quality dental care in a safe, progressive and supportive environment | Full training in Orthodontics | Great career progression | Radiography qualification.
GDC & Indemnity
iTero Intraoral Digital Scanner training
Dental Radiography training
Excellent opportunity to continue your career development
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in dentistry
- Hold a National Diploma in Dental Nursing
- Dental Radiography Certificate advantageous
- Motivated, caring and enthusiastic Dental Nurse
- Excellent communication skills and front of house manners
- GDC Registered, DBS checked
This is perfect for a highly experienced, strong driven, Registered Dental Nurse who is compassionate and dedicated to delivering excellent quality looking for the next challenge.
To apply for the role or hear more about the opportunity please submit your CV.