We are currently looking to fill an exciting new role for a prestigious Dental Practice is Banbury.
Job Title: Qualified Dental Nurse
Start date: ASAP
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Working hours: 40 hours per week flexible between Monday – Sunday
Salary and package:
- Competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience
- Employee discount scheme and Employee Assistance Programme
- Training package
- Enhanced holiday subject to length of service
- An active GDC registration and professional indemnity or working towards one
- Excellent understanding of dentistry
- Clinical and governance experience and be able to follow processes
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Customer service and reception skills
- Pro-active and motivated
- Well presented, reliable, and supportive
- CRB checked
The Qualified Dental Nurse will have the responsibility for the running and organisation of the surgery and to mentor and train the Trainee Dental Nurses.
To be considered for this position you must be a qualified and GDC registered Dental Nurse with minimum of 2 years of private dental nursing experience.