Practice Manager / Dental Nurse
- Specialism GeneralCosmetic
- Qualification GDC RegisteredCQC RegistrationReception Experience
- Minimum Experience (Years) 2
Great career opportunity for a motivated Qualified Dental Nurse with excellent dental practice management skills to join a highly reputable dental practice in Sunbury-on-Thames, London. The practice is well-established and has 4 surgeries doing mixed NHS and Private dentistry (90% private) with a healthy patient list and strong work ethic, relaxed environment, friendly and helpful staff.
This is a mixed full-time role that generally consists of the following duties:
· Dental nursing duties – working with different general and specialist dentists (all specialities on-site).
· Will be responsible for driving your practices performance by delivering set objectives relating to revenue targets, KPIs and cost management.
· Responsible for giving the best guidance, and team performance reviews.
· Compliance with CQC regulations
As soon as possible
Days & Hours of Work
40h per week, opening hours between 8am-8pm and Saturday 8am-1pm
Starting at £15 per hour, annual performance bonus (£500-1000)
Intervals of Salary Pay
(e.g. monthly, weekly, fortnightly)
Requirements – Experience, Training or Qualification
· GDC registration as a Dental Nurse
· CQC registered manager ideal
· Proven dental nursing and dental practice management experience
· A hard-working team player, adaptable and flexible
· Strong business / managerial skills / marketing
· Experience in delivering excellent customer service and communication skills and telephone manner
· A DBS check will be required for this role
Benefits or Expenses Payable
Flexibility and annual performance bonus (£500-1000)
(The notice period the worker is entitled to receive and give to terminate employment with
Health & Safety Risks
(Any known health and safety risks relating to the environment in which the jobseeker will