Paediatric Dental Nurse
- Specialism Paediatrics
- Qualification GDC Registered
- Minimum Experience (Years) 1
Great career opportunity for a talented Dental Nurse to join a high-end paediatric dental practice in Twickenham, London.
We are looking for a motivated and caring Dental Nurse who is enthusiastic to treat children in a knowledgeable and compassionate manner so that very young patients end up with a disease-free mouth and a very positive attitude towards dental health and dentists in general.
If this sound like you, please apply!
Days & Hours of Work
40h per week, opening hours between 7.30am-6pm and 1 Saturday per month 8:30am -2:30pm
Starting at £ 12.50 per hour and will increase once qualified in SAAD and radiography.
Intervals of Salary Pay
(e.g. monthly, weekly, fortnightly)
Requirements – Experience, Training or Qualification
- Qualified and GDC registered dental nurse
- 1 year of private dental nursing experience
- Carestream R4 experience advantageous
- CRB checked
- Up to date CPDs
- Reliable, punctual, presentable and great around kids
- Bubbly personality and strong team spirit
Benefits or Expenses Payable
(The notice period the worker is entitled to receive and give to terminate employment with
- Lots of training for all staff members: radiography course, sedation course and four handed dentistry and plenty of opportunities for a career development
- Holiday: offer 25 holidays + 8 bank holidays (no holidays to be taken during school holidays)
Health & Safety Risks
(Any known health and safety risks relating to the environment in which the jobseeker will
To be considered for this position you must be a qualified and GDC registered Dental Nurse with a minimum of 1 year of private dental nursing experience.
Reference ID: AH50049