We are currently hiring an experienced Orthodontic Therapist for a specialist NHS and Private multiple surgeries Orthodontic practice in the Reading, Berkshire area.
The Candidate must have relevant experience, deliver a very high level of treatment and patient service, provide strong references and proven very reliable.
Job Title: Orthodontic Therapist
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: dependent on experience (£28 per hour negotiable)
Working hours: full-time or part-time
The practice: 8 surgery NHS and Private practice | Dental Software: DoIt (AssitOrth) | on-site parking
- 2 years of clinical experience in Orthodontistry
- Command excellent working knowledge in the sector
- Well presented, with good command of spoken & written English
- Ability to manage their time and produce a high quality of work within reasonable time frames
- Willing to follow best practice policies and procedures
To apply for this position you must be a qualified Orthodontic Therapist who is registered with the GDC.
Due to high volume of CV’s we are unable to respond to all applicants. However, we may hold your CV on our file and contact you for future suitable roles.