We are currently hiring an experienced Orthodontic Therapist for a specialist NHS and Private multiple surgeries Orthodontic practice in the Wimbledon area.
The Candidate must have relevant experience, deliver a very high level of treatment and patient service, provide strong references and proven very reliable.
Job Title: Orthodontic Therapist
Salary: dependant on experience, up to £28/h
Working hours: 3 days per week, Mon 9am-5:30pm, Wed & Thu 10am-6:3pm
- Provide high quality orthodontic treatment under a dentist’s prescription in accordance with the GDC’s ‘Scope of Practice’. The performance of these duties is in the context of practice protocols and under the reasonable direction of the principal
- Follow the practice policies and procedures
- Ensure that the required professional indemnity and insurance are in place and that all necessary CPD is undertaken
- Establish, promote and maintain productive working relationships with all members of the dental team
- Liaise with the practice manager on all matters concerning administration, pay and service conditions
- Assist with reception duties and perform other clerical duties if required
- Take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your work
- Minimum 1 year of clinical experience in Othodontistry
- Command excellent working knowledge in the sector
- Well presented, with good command of spoken & written English
- Ability to manage their time and produce a high quality of work within reasonable time frames
- Willing to follow best practice policies and procedures
To apply for this position you must be a qualified Orthodontic Therapist who is registered with the GDC.
For our full T&Cs please access this LINK!