Orthodontic Dental Nurse Receptionist
- Specialism Orthodontics
- Qualification GDC RegisteredRadiography
- Minimum Experience (Years) 1
A qualified Orthodontic Dental Nurse and Receptionist is needed for a friendly and busy orthodontic dental group with practices based in Mitcham, Wimbledon and Tolworth.
Assisting with reception will be part of the job specification.
The role is primarily based at the Mitcham practice and requires flexibility to cover other sister practices when and if required.
CPDs, further training and specialization courses available where applicable.
Days & Hours of Work
Hours of work (subject to change): Mondays 8:30am-18:00pm, Tuesday to Thursdays, rostered between 7:30am – 19:00pm, Fridays 8:30am – 18:00pm. Hours may vary in the future so flexibility is a must.
Experience, Training or Qualification Requirements
- GDC registered
- 1 year orthodontic nursing experience
- Providing 4 handed dentistry
- Radiography, Impression taking and photography
- Must have proof of Hepatitis B immunization
- Must have a high level of written and spoken English
- Computer literate [the practice uses specialist software: Orthotrac]
- Successful applicants will be subject to CRB checks
- Applicants must be UK or have a valid visa with the right to work In the UK.
If you are a newly Qualified Dental Nurse looking for a role within a Specialist Orthodontic Dental Practice please apply now.
Benefits or Expenses Payable
Intervals of Pay
(The notice period the worker is entitled to receive and give to terminate employment with
Health & Safety Risks
(Any known health and safety risks relating to the environment in which the jobseeker will