- Specialism General
- Qualification GDC Registered
- Minimum Experience (Years) 1-year
We are currently looking to fill an exciting new role for a Mixed NHS and Private Dental Practice is Camden Borough, London.
Days & Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 9:30am-6pm
Experience, Training or Qualification Requirements
- Qualified and GDC Registered Dental Hygienist
- Have a great attitude to working in a positive environment
- Communicate with patients and provide support throughout their patient journey
- Support the Practice Manager and the clinical team with the smooth running of the practice
- Manage diary appointments and treatment schedules
- Build and maintain strong relationships with patients
- Liaise with reception to ensure smooth patient communications and transfer of records
- Help make agreed business objectives happen, and monitor achievements
- DBS checked and up to date compliance documents
To be considered for this position you must be a qualified and GDC registered Dental Hygienist with minimum of 1 year experience in the industry.
£15 per patient seen (dependant on experience), 30 minutes appointments.
(The notice period the worker is entitled to receive and give to terminate employment with
Health & Safety Risks
(Any known health and safety risks relating to the environment in which the jobseeker will