Dental Nurse / Trainee
- Specialism General
- Qualification GDC RegisteredTrainee
- Minimum Experience (Years) 0
We are seeking an enthusiastic Qualified or Trainee Dental Nurse to work at our Great Yarmouth Practice. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone to really progress in their career.
This professional will help us deliver the highest standards of patient care and this position will be a great opportunity for someone to join a fantastic team.
We want every employee that works for Together Dental to feel valued, rewarded and recognised for their outstanding contribution.
Days & Hours of Work
Monday – Friday
£8-£10 per hour depending on experience
Intervals of Salary Pay
Requirements – Experience, Training or Qualification
- Ideally experience in a dental/healthcare setting but other backgrounds will be considered
- Experience as a Dental Nurse with a registration with the GDC OR a Trainee Nurse looking to widen their skills
- Knowledge of the dental/healthcare industry
- Willingness to start our training programme to become a dental nurse if a trainee
- Confident, quick learner
- Excellent telephone manner
- Outstanding customer service
- Able to use and operation computer systems
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Well- presented, keen individual excited to work within a great team
Benefits or Expenses Payable
- Staff referral schemes, rewards up to £2000
- Discounted dental treatment after 6 months service, extended to family after 12 months
- On-site parking
- Fully funded DBS checks
- Employee assistant programme
- Further education/qualification funding and support
- Flexible working
- CPD support – 24/7 access to the very best dental educators
- Medical Indemnity
- Career mobility
- Auto enrolment into a pension after 3 months service
up to 1 month
Health & Safety Risks
Together Dental is a growing group of practices led by forward thinking, caring dentists with a shared vision to provide outstanding dental care for both NHS and private patients.
We value the trust that our patients have placed in us and work hard to protect that trust. Our team are passionate about working together to deliver the best possible care in a friendly and welcoming environment.
- September 6, 2021