- Specialism General
- Qualification Reception Experience
- Minimum Experience (Years) 1
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Dental Receptionist to join our Sheringham Practice on a full time basis
Together Dental Sheringham is a busy 5 surgery, fully equipped, mixed NHS and private practice.
This professional will help us deliver the highest standards of patient care and this position will be a great opportunity for someone to join a fantastic team.
We want every employee that works for Together Dental to feel valued, rewarded and recognised for their outstanding contribution.
Days & Hours of Work
Monday – Friday
£9-£10 per hour depending on experience
Intervals of Salary Pay
Requirements – Experience, Training or Qualification
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to use and operate a computer-based system
- Knowledge of working with systems would be advantageous
- Be willing to learn and progress
- A well-presented, keen, friendly individual, excited to be working alongside a great team
Benefits or Expenses Payable
- Staff referral schemes, rewards up to £2000
- Discounted dental treatment after 6 months service, extended to family after 12 months
- On-site parking
- Fully funded DBS checks
- Employee assistant programme
- Further education/qualification funding and support
- Flexible working
- CPD support – 24/7 access to the very best dental educators
- Medical Indemnity
- Career mobility
- Auto enrolment into a pension after 3 months service
up to 1 month
Health & Safety Risks
Together Dental is a growing group of practices led by forward thinking, caring dentists with a shared vision to provide outstanding dental care for both NHS and private patients.
We value the trust that our patients have placed in us and work hard to protect that trust. Our team are passionate about working together to deliver the best possible care in a friendly and welcoming environment.