We are currently looking to fill an exciting new role for a Mixed NHS and Private Dental Practice is the Islington area, London.
This role will assist with patient bookings, marketing, finance management, closely working with the reception team and essentially driving business forward to meet the practice business plan.
Job Title: Dental Treatment Coordinator
Start date: ASAP
Location: Islington, London
Working hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday and occasional Saturdays.
Salary: starting from £11 per hour (dependant on experience)
- Qualified and GDC Registered Dental Nurse
- Dental Radiography Certificate
- Have a great attitude to working in a positive environment
- Communicate with patients and provide support throughout their patient journey
- Support the Practice Manager and the clinical team with the smooth running of the practice
- Manage diary appointments and treatment schedules
- Build and maintain strong relationships with patients
- Promote private treatment and be involved with marketing programs
- Perform iTero scans, patient consultations, smile checks and creating financial plans
- Liaise with reception to ensure smooth patient communications and transfer of records
- Help make agreed business objectives happen, and monitor achievements
- Have experience with Microsoft office (emails, word documents) and SOE dental software
- DBS checked and up to date compliance documents
- Bonus scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Private medical cover (after 1 year of service)
- Great working environment
- Training and development opportunities
- Enhanced pension scheme (after 2 years of service)
- GDC fees paid and indemnity cover
- Competitive salary
To be considered for this position you must be a qualified and GDC registered Dental Nurse and Treatment Coordinator with minimum of 2 years of dental nursing experience.