A Fantastic new position has arisen for an experienced treatment co – ordinator to work in a Beautiful, well established Private Dental Practice in the Balham area. The ideal candidate would have a fantastic telephone manner and excellent customer service skills, be well presented, personable and looking for along term role. You must be a qualified Dental nurse/ Receptionist to be considered for this role.
Please do not apply if you do not have the relevant dental nursing/ receptionist experience as your CV will be automatically disregarded.
Position : Dental Treatment Co ordinator
Salary: Fantastic salary Negotiable depending on experience
Days: Monday to Friday
Start date : As soon as possible
Duties will include but are not limited to:
Building a rapport with patients
Drawing up treatment plans with assistance of clinicians
Coordinating clinicians diaries
Seeing patients for consultations
Taking intra oral/ extra oral photos
Email patients as required
Telephone patients as required
Ensuring that the daily reports are done correctly
Meet certain KPI’s
* Previous Dental Reception experience is a bonus
* Professional and Well Presented, Happy smiley persona
* Have a great command of the English Language (Written and spoken)
* Excellent telephone manor and customer service skills
* Hands on
* Able to work well under pressure and manage time effectively
* Excellent salary+ Bonuses
* Immediate interviews
* Work within an established stunning Dental practice with friendly staff
* Uniform and some CPD hours are provided by the practice
* Bonus scheme depending on the conversion rate
* Discounts to various department stores and supermarkets, free mobile insurance etc.
If you are an experienced, enthusiastic and organised Dental Treatment Co ordinator with excellent communication skills (Written and verbal) please apply now.
Due to high volume of CV’s we are unable to respond to all applicants. However, we may hold your CV on our file and contact you for future suitable roles.