Great, new dental nursing role has just become available in the Central London area for a Dental Nurse/Receptionist
This High End beautiful practice is well established and is fitted with state of art equipment and is looking for an experienced nurse with excellent people skills to join their team.
Job is shared between our two practices (Central London and NW London) to carry out approx 70% reception/admin and CQC duties and approx 30% general dentistry as well as Prosthodontics, Endodontics, Oral Surgery and Implant treatment.
Job would suit newly qualified Dental Nurses / Junior Receptionists
If you would like to join this wonderful practice please apply now!
Position : Dental Receptionist / Nurse
Rate: £10 – £12 per hour, depending on experience
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm (1hr break/paid)
Start date: Immediate start
Contract duration: 25th February – 20th November 2019
* Professional and well presented
* Good command of written and spoken English
* Have a “can do” attitude
* Be willing to learn and progress
* Be confident and use own initiative
* Team player
* Good intellect, attitude and personality and always “smiling”
You must be:
* GDC registered
* DBS Checked
* Holding an up-to-date immunisation record
* Provide us with two valid references or details of referees
* Familiar with CQC and be able to take on CQC roles
* Competitive rate
* Immediate interviews
* Work with friendly staff
* Work within a well-established state of the art beautiful private dental practice
Additional clinical and administrative training will be provided
If you are an experienced, enthusiastic and organised Receptionist / Dental Nurse looking for a new role within a beautiful dental setting please apply now.
Due to high volume of CV’s we are unable to respond to all applicants. If we do not contact you within seven days please consider your application as unsuccessful.
For our full T&Cs please access this LINK!