Dental Receptionist / Administrator
- Specialism General
- Qualification Reception Experience
- Minimum Experience (Years) 1
An exciting new position has just arisen in the Northwest London area for a Dental Receptionist/ Administrator to work Part time in a well established lovely Dental Practice.
Our client is seeking an experienced, energetic, individual who has great communication and organisational skills, is reliable and above all a friendly and welcoming personality.
If you fit this criteria and would like to be considered for the role please apply now.
As soon as possible
Days & Hours of Work
Full or part time( Flexible)
£11-£13 ph (Dependant on experience))
Intervals of Salary Pay
(e.g. monthly, weekly, fortnightly)
Requirements – Experience, Training or Qualification
- Previous dental receptionist experience or some administration experience is advantageous
- Professional and Well Presented
- Have a great command of the English Language (Written and spoken)
- Have a can do attitude
- Be able to work under pressure
- Must be flexible
- Friendly and welcoming
- Computer literate
Benefits or Expenses Payable
- Great Salary (Depending on experience)
- Immediate interviews
- Work within a well-established lovely Dental practice with friendly staff
(The notice period the worker is entitled to receive and give to terminate employment with
Health & Safety Risks
(Any known health and safety risks relating to the environment in which the jobseeker will
If you are an experienced, enthusiastic and organised Dental Receptionist looking for a new role within a beautiful dental setting please apply now.
Due to high volume of CV’s we are unable to respond to all applicants. However, we may hold your CV on our file and contact you for future suitable roles
Reference ID: SK202184