An exciting new position has just arisen in the London W2 area for a Dental Receptionist to work 5 days per week in a well established Beautiful Dental Practice. Flexibility to work a Saturday with a day off during the week also if desired.
Previous dental receptionist experience is not essential although you ideally must have some administration or customer service experience to be considered for the role. Portuguese speaking is advantageous although not essential. My client is looking for an energetic, friendly individual who has great communication skills, is reliable and above all a friendly and welcoming personality.
If you fit this criteria and would like to be considered for the role please apply now.
Position: Dental Receptionist
Rate: (Depending on experience)
Days/ Hours: 5 days per week 8:45am – 5:45pm
Start date: As soon as possible
* Must have previous administration or customer service experience
* Professional and Well Presented
* Have a great command of the English and Portuguese Language (Written and spoken)
* Have a can do attitude
* Be able to work under pressure
* Must be flexible
* Friendly and welcoming
* Fantastic Salary (Depending on experience)
* Immediate interviews
* Work within a well-established state of the art Beautiful Dental practice with friendly staff
* Bonuses, Incentives and paid courses
If you are an experienced, enthusiastic and organised Dental Receptionist looking for a new role within a beautiful dental setting please apply now.
Due to high volume of CV’s we are unable to respond to all applicants. However, we may hold your CV on our file and contact you for future suitable roles