This is an exciting opportunity for a Dental Practice Manager to join an amazing mixed orthodontic specialised dental group with practices in Central, West and South-West London.
If you are an experienced Dental Practice Manager with a strong focus on patient care and staff development we’re keen to hear from you.
Job Title: Practice Manager
Location: Richmond area
Start date: ASAP
Days/Hours: full-time, Monday- Friday
Salary: £30000- £35000 per annum, dependant on experience
- Coach, lead and support practice employees to ensure outstanding customer and patient service
- Ensuring professional clinical operational standards are met
- Maintaining excellent customer service at all times throughout all areas of the practice
- Monitor KPIs and support Clinicians to achieve their targets
- Review, monitor and plan to ensure delivery of income targets of the practice
- Manage relationships with clinical teams, resolving all issues in an effective and timely manner
- Ensure full compliance with all internal and legislative requirements (i.e. Health and Safety,
- Minimum 2 years of Dental Practice Management Experience
- Minimum 2 years of CQC experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent influencing skills
- Strong financial knowledge and commercial awareness
- Good organisation and administration skills
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Orthotrac
For our full T&Cs please access this LINK!