- Specialism GeneralImplantologyOrthodontics
- Qualification GDC RegisteredTrainee
- Minimum Experience (Years) 0
A lovely position has just arisen in the beautiful West End for a qualified/ trainee dental nurse to join this lovely, dynamic dental Practice. The practice offer a wide range of treatments from General, Implants, Orthodontics and facial rejuvenation so lots of room to learn and progress.
Seeking a reliable, friendly nurse who has excellent communication skills, a great personality and is a team player.
If this sounds like the position for you please apply now!
As soon as possible
Days & Hours of Work
Monday- Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
£10-14ph depending on experience
Intervals of Salary Pay
(e.g. monthly, weekly, fortnightly)
Requirements – Experience, Training or Qualification
- Qualified or trainee dental nurse( Must be enrolled on a course and have some chairside experience)
- Professional and Well Presented
- Have a great command of the English Language (Written and spoken)
- Have a can do attitude
- Be able to work under pressure
- Must be flexible
- Friendly and welcoming
Benefits or Expenses Payable
- Fantastic Salary ( Depending on experience)
- Immediate interviews
- Work within a well established state of the art Beautiful Dental practice
with friendly staff
(The notice period the worker is entitled to receive and give to terminate employment with
Health & Safety Risks
(Any known health and safety risks relating to the environment in which the jobseeker will
If you are an experienced, enthusiastic and organised Dental Nurse looking for a new role within a beautiful dental practice please apply now.
Due to high volume of CV’s we are unable to respond to all applicants. However, we may hold your CV on our file and contact you for future suitable roles
Reference ID: SK2021890