A fantastic opportunity has just arisen in the lovely Esher, Surrey area for a Qualified Dental Nurse or Experienced Trainee Dental Nurse with interest in Treatment Coordinating to join a modern, vibrant and fully private Dental Practice.
Position: Dental Nurse / Treatment Coordinator
Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Esher, Surrey area
Salary: Fantastic pay rate £11- £15 per hour (depending on experience)
Days: 35-40 hours per week, rostered working hours Monday – Sunday
The practice: Fully private 2 surgeries Dental practice offering the full range of dentistry, orthodontic and periodontics treatments in a state of the art clinic. SOE dental software. Parking.
- Experienced dental nurse with 1 year’s dental background
- Experienced user of SOE dental system
- Interest in Treatment Coordinating
- Willingness to learn and grow with a great attitude
- Deliver exceptional experience to each patient
- Professional and Well Presented
- Great command of the English Language (Written and spoken)
- Friendly and welcoming
- Great opportunity for career progression
- Excellent pay rate- £11-£15 per hour
- Financed treatment coordinator course
- Uniform provided
- Exciting Team Environment
- Work within a well-established state of the art Beautiful Dental practice with friendly staff
If you are a Qualified Dental Nurse and even an Experienced Trainee Dental Nurse looking kick start your dental career in Treatment Coordinating please apply now.
Due to high volume of CV’s we are unable to respond to all applicants. However, we may hold your CV on our file and contact you for future suitable roles.
For our full T&Cs please access this LINK!