Dental Nurse Receptionist
- Specialism General
- Qualification GDC Registered
- Minimum Experience (Years) 2
We are currently looking to fill an exciting new role for a Fully Private Dental Practice is the City of London.
The role will be mainly based on the reception desk with minimal dental nursing duties when needed.
Days & Hours of Work
40 hours per week Monday to Friday
Experience, Training or Qualification Requirements
- Be Registered Dental Nurse
- Communication, teamwork and customer service.
- Have a great attitude to working in a positive environment
- Comfortable talking to patients and answering phone calls
- Have experience with Microsoft office (emails, word documents) and SOE dental software
- Be comfortable working in a small team.
- Work to a high standard
- 2 years of private dental nursing experience
- CRB checked
To be considered for this position you must be a qualified and GDC registered Dental Nurse with minimum of 2 years of private dental nursing experience.
Negotiable depending on experience
(The notice period the worker is entitled to receive and give to terminate employment with
Health & Safety Risks
(Any known health and safety risks relating to the environment in which the jobseeker will