A fantastic new position has just arisen in the Marylebone area for a Registered/Trainee Dental Nurse to join a vibrant team in a well-established Beautiful Dental Practice.
Seeking a reliable, friendly nurse who has excellent communication skills, a great personality and is a team player.
Job Title: Trainee/ Qualified Dental Nurse
Start date: ASAP
Salary: dependent on experience, starting from £9/h
Days/ Hours: Monday- Friday 8:30am- 5pm and 2x Sat per months 8:30-1pm
Dental Software: Kodak R4
The practice: Mainly private with a small percentage of NHS appointments. 4 surgeries dental practice and 2 hygiene chairs. Mainly general dentistry with some dental implants appointments.
- Have a great command of the English Language (Written and spoken)
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience in dentistry
- Hold a National Diploma in Dental Nursing or recently due to qualify
- Motivated, caring and enthusiastic Dental Nurse
- Excellent communication skills and front of house manners
- Reception and implantology experience advantageous
- DBS checked
If you are an experienced, enthusiastic and organised Dental Nurse looking for a new role within a beautiful dental practice please apply now.
Due to high volume of CV’s we are unable to respond to all applicants. However, we may hold your CV on our file and contact you for future suitable roles
Reference ID: AH50027