- Specialism GeneralFacial AestheticsImplantologyOral Surgery
- Qualification GDC RegisteredTrainee
- Minimum Experience (Years) 0
A fantastic position has just come in the Wembley area for a part time qualified/ trainee dental nurse to join this lovely, vibrant dental Practice. The practice offer a wide range of treatments from General, Implants, Oral Surgery and facial aesthetics so lots of room for progression.
Seeking a reliable, friendly nurse who has excellent communication skills, a great personality and is a team player. Open to trainees who have some chairside experience as full training will be provided for the right candidate.
If this sound like the position for you, please apply now!
As soon as possible
Days & Hours of Work
Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays 8:30-5:30pm + 2 x saturdays/ month 9am-3pm
£10-12ph weekday + £13ph+ on saturday (depending on experience)
Intervals of Salary Pay
(e.g. monthly, weekly, fortnightly)
Requirements – Experience, Training or Qualification
- Qualified or trainee dental nurse( Must be enrolled on a course)
- Experience with Kodak R4 is advantageous
- Professional and Well Presented
- Have a great command of the English Language (Written and spoken)
- Have a can do attitude
- Be able to work under pressure
- Must be flexible
- Friendly and welcoming
Benefits or Expenses Payable
- Fantastic Salary ( Negotiable Depending on experience )
- Immediate interviews
- Work within a well established state of the art Beautiful Dental practice
with friendly staff
(The notice period the worker is entitled to receive and give to terminate employment with
Health & Safety Risks
(Any known health and safety risks relating to the environment in which the jobseeker will
If you are an experienced, enthusiastic and organised Dental Nurse looking for a new role within a beautiful dental practice please apply now.
Due to high volume of CV’s we are unable to respond to all applicants. However, we may hold your CV on our file and contact you for future suitable roles
Reference ID: SK2021889