- Specialism General
- Qualification GDC Registered
- Minimum Experience (Years) 2
A position has just come in for an associate Dentist to join a lovely well established mixed dental practice in the Bury St Edmunds area. My client is seeking an experienced reliable individual with excellent communication skills to join their friendly team.
If this sounds like the position for you please apply now!
As soon as Possible
Days & Hours of Work
Full time/ Part Time( Flexible) Monday – Friday 9am-6pm
UDA’s: 4000 UDA’s
Rate : £11-12 / UDA + Great Private potential
Lab Fees : 50/50
Intervals of Salary Pay
(e.g. monthly, weekly, fortnightly)
Requirements – Experience, Training or Qualification
- Valid UK Performer Number
- 2 year dental experience working in the UK
- Have a great attitude to working in a positive environment
- Communicate with patients and provide support throughout their patient journey
- Support the Practice Manager and the clinical team with the smooth running of the practice
- Build and maintain strong relationships with patients
- Help make agreed business objectives happen, and monitor achievements
- DBS checked and up to date compliance documents
Benefits or Expenses Payable
This is a great excellent opportunity to work in a well established dental practice with plenty of room for growth, a high private potential as well as a qualified experienced Dental Nurse and friendly support staff. If you are an experienced, enthusiastic and organised Dentist with excellent communication skills please apply now.
(The notice period the worker is entitled to receive and give to terminate employment with
Health & Safety Risks
(Any known health and safety risks relating to the environment in which the jobseeker will
Due to high volume of CV’s we are unable to respond to all applicants. However, we may hold your CV on our file and contact you for future suitable roles.
Reference ID: SK202023