- Specialism General
- Qualification GDC Registered
- Minimum Experience (Years) 1
Are you looking to develop your skill-set and join one of the fastest growing dental groups in the UK? We are recruiting for experienced Associate Dentists to join us at our busy 7 surgery practice in Great Yarmouth. We are run by Dentists, for Dentists, so we really understand what it is like to work in a busy dental practice.
A fully equipped, mixed NHS and private practice located 20 miles from Norwich. Our surgeries and equipment are to the highest standard – you will get what you need to do the job properly.
Days & Hours of Work
This is a permanent, part time vacancy
Intervals of Salary Pay
Requirements – Experience, Training or Qualification
- GDC Registered with a performer number
Benefits or Expenses Payable
You will be joining a highly skilled team with these superb benefits:
- Full or part time hours available
- £12.00 per UDA / 50% Private Rate
- £15,000 Golden Hello bonus or relocation package
- Continuing professional development with CPD support
- Competitive rates of pay and fantastic private earning potential
- Fully funded DBS checks
- Staff referral schemes, rewards up to £10,000
- Further education/qualification funding and support
- Access to a Clinical Support Group and an Employee Assistance Programme
We have access to the very latest technology including:
- CBCT Scanner
- Rotary Endo – Sendoline
- Digital X Rays
- Soon to be coming is Digital Dentistry – intraoral scanners for impression free dentistry!
Together Dental is a growing group of practices led by forward thinking, caring dentists with a shared vision to provide outstanding dental care for both NHS and private patients.
We value the trust that our patients have placed in us and work hard to protect that trust. Our team are passionate about working together to deliver the best possible care in a friendly and welcoming environment.